5010846R1 Navistar MaxxForce 9 DPF (RED 52962)
- 5010846R1/RED 52962
5010846R1 Navistar MaxxForce 9 DPF
Redline Diesel Emissions Products offers OEM DPF replacement products for your Cummins, Detroit, Mercedes, Paccar, Navistar, Volvo and more.
- Make Navistar
- Model MaxxForce
- OEM Gasket 2593998C1
- REP Inlet Gasket G17001
- REP Outlet Gasket G17002
- OEM Clamp Not Required
- OEM Catalysts 2604870C91, 2605796C91, 2611630C91, 5010852R1, 5010846R1, A00317258
- DuraFit DPF C17-0062
- Skyline DPF A-NVXH-MN1029
- RoadWarrior DPF C078-SA, C0078-SA - Modular
Our filters are made in the USA, meet or exceed OEM specifications, come with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty, and come with the required gaskets. This filter uses G17001 / G17002 gaskets which are included, and do not require clamps.
Note: This product cannot be sold or shipped to California at the present time. We currently have 3 Warehouses strategically placed throughout the USA and Canada to Allow up to 2-3 Days total Travel time for shipping In some cases you can receive your Products the next day, depending on your location.
All of our Redline Aftermarket parts will be a direct fit replacement for OEM systems to allow that installation is quick and easy.
- This allows you to compare with current weight to check the DPF's health and functionality
- Exact fit OEM replacement for fast and easy installation, installation gaskets included.
- Equivalent performance to the OEM diesel particulate filter.
- 100% New units and no core required
- Backed by a two-year unlimited mile manufacturers warranty.
- Emission compliant replacements for 2007 or newer vehicles
- Made in the USA
- NO CORE CHARGE
These filters also have several features, including a serial number and Born on Weight. With a patent pending Born on Weight, you will know exactly what your filter weighs, down to the gram, when brand new. Knowing the unique weight of your filter allows you to check on how well it was serviced, by giving the cleaning facility a target weight.