Peterbilt 379 1994 Through 2007 7 Inch Chrome Plated Seamless Exhaust Kit
8" Peterbilt 379 Retro Fit Kit - NO STACKS
Grand Rock Peterbilt 379 1994 Through 2007 7 Inch Chrome Plated Seamless Exhaust Kit - NO STACKS INCLUDED
Peterbilt 379 Seamless 8” Retro Style Stack Kit
The Seamless Stack Kit is a complete exhaust kit for your 1994 to 2007 (pre-emission) Peterbilt 379. By eliminating the spool pipe, and using a longer stack, there is no top seam to worry about potential exhaust leaks. The Seamless Stack Kits includes everything you will need to tie into your existing 5” exhaust, including flex and new hardware for your stack & cab brackets.
Grand Rock Peterbilt 379 1994 Through 2007 7 Inch Chrome Plated Seamless Exhaust Kit
Details / Specifications
- Chrome Plated Steel Exhaust Kit
- Kit Includes The Following Components:
- (2) 90 Degree Pickett Elbows Reduced To 5 Inches
- (8) Polyurethane Bushing Sets
- (4) Angled Clamps
- (4) 5 Inch Clamps For Flex Pipe
- (2) Stainless Steel Flex Pipes - One 5 Inch Diameter By 18 Inches Long And One 5 Inch Diameter By 12 Inches Long
- (1) 5 Inch Diameter Aluminized Y-Pipe
- (2) Frame Brackets
- (4) Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket Hardware Kits
- Uses Existing Truck Cab Brackets For Installation 7 Inch Flat And Miter Top Stack Kits And 8 Inch Miter Cut Top Stack Kits Also Available With The Same Components
- If Replacement Brackets Needed Purchase 2 For Unibilt Sleepers Or 4 For Daycab Or Non-Unibilt Sleepers - Recommended Cab Bracket Options (In Order Of Least To Most Expensive):GR-PB-14186S
- Free Commercial Address Shipping To All Lower 48 States - Residential Addresses Will Require A Shipping Quote
- Fits Most Peterbilt 379 Models With Offset Brackets 1994 Through 2007 Models (Pre-Emission)
- Grand Rock
- 2 Year Warranty On Top Stacks
At Truck Pipes USA we offer you a large variety of exhaust systems for almost any Peterbilt truck on the road today.
Browse our site for the right Peterbilt part that fits your truck.
If you are having trouble figuring out what Peterbilt part you need, you are best to call the Pete dealer with your VIN number. Some dealers wont give you the information, but dont give up.
Just call a different dealer in another State, most are happy to help you figure out your needs.
All of our Peterbilt exhaust systems deliver the exact same performance that the OEM offers, but we sell our Aftermarket Peterbilt parts at a much lower price.
Our exhaust systems are designed and fabricated right here in the USA.
Don't be fooled by our competition offering Chinese made, inferior chrome pipes and stacks.
All of our Chrome Exhaust pipes are chromed right here in the Midwest.
If you need exhaust for Domestic or Import trucks, SUV's, off-road warriors, daily drivers, muscle cars, Hot Rods or Farm Tractors.
We make the process of buying your Peterbilt Exhaust Parts easy for you. Simply Find the part or parts you need, Add them to the cart and check out. We ship direct to you and our system is VERY secure.
Never pay full retail for your Peterbilt Exhaust!!
Shop with us and SAVE!!